Saturday, October 29, 2005


Another day of studying... sianz...

I am hoping for the arrival of the 15th (last paper), after which I plan to do everything I had wanted to do for very long...

Checklist of things to do:
- Catch up with friends
- Plan for 2006
- Organise my thoughts
- Go to the beach
- Go to the gym
- Find a roommate
- Clean my room at home
- Relax

There is only one week for me to do all these before everyone else ends their exams. Time is so scarce nowadays... Part of the reason why I am without a girlfriend still.

Many thoughts are running through my head, all of which I am trying to quarantine till after the exams. I have not got the time to sit myself down to consider so many things yet.

Time line of events these 2 years:
ORD>>work at ML Consulting>>work at NKF>>studies + CAC>>work ML Consulting+ CAC>>CAC + studies>>CAC + work at Synovate>>CAC + studies...

Considering my heavy job load during my army days, I haven't really got time to diagnose my well-being and have time for myself for the past 3 years. (Sometimes I really wonder at my stamina.) Everything has gone past in a blur: a flurry of joy and sadness, acquaintances and partings. I need to re-acquaint with myself, to set my pace all over again, and set my priorities right to get going again.

It's my life, and I'll have to plan it to live it my way.

talked more trash @ 6:35:00 PM

*******





Name:
Location: Singapore

Archive
~ Home ~
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ September 2007 ~
~ July 2008 ~
~ August 2008 ~
~ December 2008 ~


------------------

Credits
Thanks to:
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com
~ Lovejoy'n'peace



Creative Commons License
Contents licensed
under a Creative
Commons License

Copyright 2003-2004
LoveJoy'n'Peace
Productions

User ID :
Url/Mail :
Messages(smilies)

---




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com