Monday, October 24, 2005


I must be crazy to think of starting a blog amidst my exams. But here I am writing the first entry of my blog, in my hostel room, after a long battle with my accounting text. I guess blogging could be a stress reliever of sorts. I have never kept a diary before, nor kept memoirs of what I have went through in my life. But I hope that this blog could be the start of some sort of record of what I have done for this period of my life, something others could use to stimulate my memory in the remote probability that I get amnesia or become senile.

To my friends who are reading this, you can all witness what is going through my life on this blog even though we cannot catch up with one another as often as we want to. Certainly hope to meet each of you at least once this coming holidays.

Time is a scarce resource for me as I have to share it among so many responsibilities. Especially this year, after my commitment to hold the presidency of one of the largest clubs in my varsity and my entry into the 2nd year of my studies. Let's hope that my investment holds many returns in more ways than one.

Ok... testing over... gotta go back to continue the battle....
Target: to finish the module and hit the bed before 2am. (Hope I can achieve it....)

talked more trash @ 12:10:00 PM

*******





Name:
Location: Singapore

Archive
~ Home ~
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ September 2007 ~
~ July 2008 ~
~ August 2008 ~
~ December 2008 ~


------------------

Credits
Thanks to:
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com
~ Lovejoy'n'peace



Creative Commons License
Contents licensed
under a Creative
Commons License

Copyright 2003-2004
LoveJoy'n'Peace
Productions

User ID :
Url/Mail :
Messages(smilies)

---




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com