Jeff's birthday celebrations yesterday night was real fun. We had the cake cutting ceremony as per normal, made him drink/eat a rather mild concoction of Mamee, honey, Just Tea, peanut butter and pi pa gao, courtesy of the 2 gals who were there to return Jeff's favour. I could have done better, but the thought of karma prevented me from adding the pet food.
The anarchy started off with a request to pour honey on Jeff. The honey did not stay on him, instead it went all over the place and other ingredients were added in the foray: detergent, shoe polish, etc. A water fight came in for the finale. The 2 worst victims for the night were Hoi and Shimin, who screamed the loudest and retaliated the most. Probably they would have been cleaner if they have just kept still like Danny and let us draw on their faces.
After the 2 birthday celebrations this month, I am quite wary of letting them know about my birthday. Maybe they already know, but I would tell them that I would be overseas. God knows what they would do to me....
Felt really great today: woke up late, did my tutorial for the first time in this semester, got A for my project, got good remarks for my adhoc presentation from the tutor...
Sometimes a little encouragement is all I need to get my engines fired up again. Tis a good day today...
Time to start work on my revisions again...
talked more trash @
5:30:00 PM
*******