I received quite a bit of encouragement today.
First, it was Wilson, whom I used to study with the last semester, who asked me out for dinner. Though he was late (as usual), he was good company coz he is a very good target to suan… Hahaha….
After that, it was Jiawei, who crapped with me over MSN, and offered me really good advice. Thanks for the offer to help dude, it’s the gesture that counts.
Last of all, it was Jeremiah, who hasn’t talked to me on MSN for a very very long time. His words were simple:
Psychlon Froggies: What is the daily duty?2 more days only for your corePsychlon Froggies: What is the daily duty?hang in there buddyA little encouragement really makes me go the mile…
I wanna say a big THANK YOU all for the motivation. I really need it for this time.
Thanks.
talked more trash @
1:14:00 AM
*******