Tuesday, November 08, 2005
須要一些安靜的擁抱。。。

The first paper is finally over. I cannot say for sure that I have done justice to my long hours of study: I didn’t have a good night’s sleep, didn’t manage time well and allowed doubts on myself while doing the paper. Sigh… I really hope that my results will not be that bad.

I LOST MY TEXTBOOK straight after the exam!!! I forgot to bring it out and when I realised shortly after leaving the hall, it’s gone! The kind cleaner auntie told me that someone must have taken it. Wonder what anyone would do with a photocopied textbook that has so much highlighting after the relevant exam?! It won’t earn them much if they sell it anyway. Can’t they just leave the book there for me to pick it up? Cheapskate no-brainers…

返咗Hall之後,我冇立刻溫書。我反而去睇別人嘅blog。睇過之後才知道身邊的朋友都非常的沮喪。我唔明白,點嘅做才能鼓勵身邊的人。可笑的喺,我自己亦都需要好多好多嘅motivation。我自己都顧不到,點去激發別人嗻?

突然記得楊千嬅的一首歌:

如果想照耀萬人 請加點信心
如果想抱住情人 請吸取教訓
如果想快樂做人 請敲敲你心
如果可磊落做人 你會更吸引

或許我真的需要敲敲我的心,給自己一點時間檢討自己。              

talked more trash @ 8:24:00 PM

*******





Name:
Location: Singapore

Archive
~ Home ~
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ September 2007 ~
~ July 2008 ~
~ August 2008 ~
~ December 2008 ~


------------------

Credits
Thanks to:
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com
~ Lovejoy'n'peace



Creative Commons License
Contents licensed
under a Creative
Commons License

Copyright 2003-2004
LoveJoy'n'Peace
Productions

User ID :
Url/Mail :
Messages(smilies)

---




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com