I have stopped blogging for the same reason I stopped myself from doing so in the past.
There are people and there are people. There are people who claim that they know you inside out and jump to conclusions about you and what you do. There are those who pretend to care and try to get something out of you. There are those who would simply smirk at your ability to move mountains. There are also those who are waiting for fruit trees to grow themselves and expect the fruits immediately. There are people who can promise you the moon and give you nothing in return. There are also those who breathe down your neck for things that you do not give a fuck. There are people who talk about changes as if they can save the world from damnation, but do nothing to realise it. There are those who simply do not care.
I work day in and out and waste my days amongst these people when I could have spent them on people who are more deserving of my attention. This is how interesting my holidays are.
talked more trash @
9:14:00 PM
*******