Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Shopping

I received a year end bonus for being a son to buy clothes, and since I was free, I went on a shopping spree with Kawai. I had no plans of what to buy, but only know that I am buying some gifts for Christmas and also some additions to my wardrobe.

Some things happened during the trip which spoilt my mood. We were at Far East Plaza looking for some street wear when we came across this shop on the 2nd level selling men’s wear. I tried on some pieces and chose one which I asked to be left at the counter while I look around for another piece. The boss seemed rather impatient that I am not paying for the piece yet and used a rather displeased tone to talk to me, his every word hinting that we cannot afford his clothes and that we are too picky. We couldn’t take it and left that bloody shop. No wonder we were the only customers. They are so FUCKING rude!

When we went to Heerens, I received 5-6 calls asking me to do stuff. It is my own day off for goodness sake! It seems like I have to throw my phone away to get a break.

I finally bought a knitted shirt and found a new fave shop in Paragon. Will definitely go there when I get my funds back.


talked more trash @ 8:39:00 PM

*******





Name:
Location: Singapore

Archive
~ Home ~
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ September 2007 ~
~ July 2008 ~
~ August 2008 ~
~ December 2008 ~


------------------

Credits
Thanks to:
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com
~ Lovejoy'n'peace



Creative Commons License
Contents licensed
under a Creative
Commons License

Copyright 2003-2004
LoveJoy'n'Peace
Productions

User ID :
Url/Mail :
Messages(smilies)

---




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com