Saturday, December 17, 2005
Sleepless at 6am

Today is the day of the performance that we have been preparing for since I’ve agreed to pick the project up since October. It had been the source of headaches, morning calls. However, it is also through this project that I knew Ruiting, Jingyi, Curtiz, Zhang Ji and members of the club and also from my dearest Exco better.

I must say for the 1 year plus I spent with the club, this project is by far the most challenging I have ever seen. Given the lack of time, the lack of manpower, last minute requests, and various other HR problems, it is no wonder that I had so many sleepless nights over this project. There are moments of joy, moments of disappointment; moments of shock and moments of surprise. As a team, the hundred of us, especially the committee worked hard, trying hard to accommodate to requests and planning to make sure the event is a successful one. I must say that we have come through all of these together and emerged with a stronger bond.

To all of us who put in our heart and soul for this, I would like to congratulate you on the job well done. You’ll savor the sweet fruit of your success at the end of it all. As for those of us who made sacrifices to prepare for this: your sacrifices will not be in vain when you hear the SM and the entourage of VIPs praise your performance. And lastly for those who did not feel as attached to the project, I would still like to thank you for the time you put in.

Finally to myself:
You have done all you can. Let the show begin.

talked more trash @ 6:25:00 AM

*******





Name:
Location: Singapore

Archive
~ Home ~
~ October 2005 ~
~ November 2005 ~
~ December 2005 ~
~ January 2006 ~
~ August 2006 ~
~ September 2006 ~
~ October 2006 ~
~ February 2007 ~
~ March 2007 ~
~ September 2007 ~
~ July 2008 ~
~ August 2008 ~
~ December 2008 ~


------------------

Credits
Thanks to:
~ Blogger.com
~ Blogskins.com
~ Lovejoy'n'peace



Creative Commons License
Contents licensed
under a Creative
Commons License

Copyright 2003-2004
LoveJoy'n'Peace
Productions

User ID :
Url/Mail :
Messages(smilies)

---




Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com