Went for a movie outing with WM, QW, and Jos. It feels quite good to have friends to company you when you are feeling extremely down. Sorry that you dudes have to delay the movie timing coz of what I have to do. Really appreciate it.
Time to write down my new year resolutions. In this new year, I want:
- To achieve A’s for all my modules this year so that I can still get my 2nd upper.
- To realize my objectives and handover smoothly for the club.
- To let her know how I feel no matter what.
- To achieve a gold standard in IPPT.
- To get into the company I want to get into at the end of this year.
Discipline is the key to many of these tasks. Truthfulness to myself is yet another. Let these keys be found in 2006.
talked more trash @
12:14:00 AM
*******