It has been a very long time ever since I wrote in this blog. It’s partly due to my hectic schedule and my character of not wanting to share my inner thoughts that openly. But I guess there has been a multitude of things that is in my mind. With my best friends going on exchanges and getting busy with their equally hectic schedule, I suppose I need an outlet to let off what I feel. After all, I do not expect anyone to find this space of mine, thus my thoughts go out to my friends whom I have given this site address so that you can know how I am getting on with my life.
A half year has passed ever since my last entry. The last entry was sparked by some unhappy matters that have happened which I have successfully forgot about.
It has been a great half year for me and its time for me to take stock of what has happened to me and my life. I have had the opportunity to see a lot, do a lot and learn a lot. CAC has become an integral of my life for the past year, and though it has taken much of my time away from my friends and family, I have earned many friends, many experiences that I would have never been able to achieve had I relented on my choice when I took over. It has never been an easy task, but we have come together as one to push everything through with considerable success. All in all, my dearest exco have been one of the best things that have ever happened to me in my life.
Of my studies, there isn’t much to say other than I have only achieved ¼ of my target of all A’s for the semester. The attachment in my PA firm was really enjoyable for my boss and colleagues took care of me as if I am a younger brother in the department.
As for my family, it has remained status quo and there’s nothing I could do from it other than just keeping my peace and let myself flow through everything.
Of course there are regrets, one of which that is of course her. I have made the decision to devote my time to something that she really liked, for I know that there are many who have opposed her in her decision. By taking up the post, I hoped that I could at least help her in what she wanted to do. But alas, doing so just distanced us even more. I know her heart belonged to another, but I had wanted to deem myself as a good friend to her in her eyes. It’s a silly thought and indeed it is.
I am sorry that I have made you so distressed in my limited capacity to cater to your requests for help. It has never been my intention to make you upset, after all, I stayed behind because you did. For that I grieve, but I hope we can remain as good friends. Do not press me for the answer as to whom I am holding the torch for, for it is you.
Naked truths bared themselves on the day when I ought to enjoy some relief over my handing over of duties. I would not begin to blame anyone, for the root of all the faults lie with me. Throughout the session that I would never forget in my life, I was just sitting there, not able to come to terms with the hurtful comments that are hurled. I came out of the session, not being able to look the world in the same light as I have before it. Not like I have not lost any friend through betrayal at all, but it’s always unbearable to see someone I have believed in and respected so much come to such a dagger throwing act with me and the people I love as target boards. I cannot comprehend what to make of it, but I am waiting for an answer to this till the time of entry to this blog.
This blog have served its purpose well, for I have felt better after unloading my thoughts. This blog have seen articles that have sought its root from the darker side of my life, for I have chosen to spend my time in dwelling in my happy moments whenever they happen. I suppose I could post more of the happy thoughts that I have in the future.
Time to take a break, which I have not really done in a long, long while.
talked more trash @
12:40:00 PM
*******