I have been cast in doubts for the entire day. Nothing I did seemed right. Think I have broken my personal record of bumping into others in a single day. I taste the bitterness of depression seeping up to me all over again. As much as I tell myself it is not worth it, I can’t help but to dwell in glorious sadness. Maybe this is the best emotion I can use to deal with my present state.
I read the email sent to me as would a pathologist would autopsy a corpse of a murder victim. Is it an apology? Is it another tool to make lock me in depression and self denial? Or is it another game which is forced unto me?
I really do not know.
But I grieve, for the denial of my friends’ hard work; for the depreciation of my sacrifices; for the lost of respect for those I have looked up upon; for the lost of trust amongst friends.
I just hope that I can get well soon.
talked more trash @
3:30:00 AM
*******