I’m staying up tonight so that I won’t miss my Business Valuation presentation tomorrow at 8.30am and I thought I might just blog for a while.
Just came back from my run from AMK to Bishan. I think it must be my accumulated lethargy: I ran the distance to Bishan and had to walk back. I was too shag to run back. I wonder how I am going to complete the marathon at the end of the year if I continue like that.
Running is good for you if you need to clear your thoughts, my drama teacher said. I guess it is true to a certain extent. I ran a new route today, enjoying the scenery and new surroundings until I unexpectedly ended up at the place she lives in. I couldn’t continue for the life of me to run the way back, for firstly, I was shagged out, and secondly, I was hoping for the slightest chance to meet her in the vicinity. I guess that I must be a fool to think of that.
I hummed my way back, bursting into new tunes that came to my mind. Being moody and shagged made my creative cells work harder. I thought of many fantastic tunes but I might have forgotten a few since I forgot to bring my MP3 player to record. I guess I will write a song for the investiture next week since they are looking for items to spice it up…
I have told many people that I will be going overseas to clear my mind. Well, for you my friend who is reading this, I can tell you that I am having second thoughts. The gist is that I need a break, and stay un-contactable so that I can rest my mind after so many traumatic experiences. Unfortunately a holiday is a luxurious idea. Many things need my attention still and I am responsible to many people as of yet so it is hard to make a decision to just leave like that. I’ll see how it goes and if I really go, I’ll come back a happier person.
talked more trash @
2:31:00 AM
*******