Hasta la Vista!!!Wow... it seems like forever since I last updated this blog... I have been busy with many things lately... mainly catching up with old interests, watching blockbusters I missed, travelling around for the past half a year.
To kick start my continuation of my blog, I shall present to you the pictures I have taken in Shanghai... The link goes here:
http://stonedgargoyle.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!E1F6BAA894A385B3!643/PS: It's really very lonely to travel alone... but luckily for me, I met Geraldine, Winnie, Shimin and Peter in Shanghai... and they really made the trip a very memorable one for me... Thanks, guys...Just a short update on what I am up to now:
1. I am officially 24 yrs of age (as of Jul 20. Those of you who forgot my presents, I don't mind them anytime...)
2. I am officially a graduate with a Bachelor of Accountancy degree... (Phew... finally...)
3. I am currently accepted a job in one of the Big 4 accounting firms and will be going in in mid September...
4. I am still single and currently unattached... (recommendations are most welcome but NO surprise matchmaking sessions please...)
5. I am now quite fond of long distance runs and I run 10km every other day... Completed the AHM and heading for the Singapore marathon at the end of the year... Anyone keen on running can always jio me for runs....
That's all for now... I shall make it a habit to blog every now and then... I promise...
talked more trash @
12:32:00 PM
*******