CLARITY
Had a chat this morning with the associate director of the department I am aiming to go into. A slight morale booster came when they said they were impressed with me as an individual. However, it seems to me that they still have some issues on what I can do with my limited experience of only one year.... Sigh.
But its rather clear to me now: its either a green light to their department within this month, or the exit door for me out of this job. Really wonder why the hell I managed to drag this long to make the decision. Now that I made my mind, the air seems easier to breathe....
The CFA package has finally arrived. Soon my life will just be all study, sports (and possibly work) for the next half of the year. Wonder if I can master the skill of sleeping while standing during this period...
talked more trash @
1:55:00 AM
*******